On Monday 3rd June 2019, at around 11.01 a.m (Central European Time), we’ll have the beautiful new Moon in Gemini. Gemini’s positive energy has been blessing us since May, along with it’s ruling planet Mercury, since the Sun officially entered Gemini and Mercury moved under Gemini’s influence. You can catch up on that news here.
So, What’s The Universe’s Messages This New Moon in Gemini?
First thing to say is, astrological major aspects made by planets, new Moons or Full Moons impact on us ALL, no matter the Sun sign you are, however the Sun signs ruling the transit usually feel it a bit more, some more than others. The impact is felt by us all no matter the sign, because we all have the same planets, and we all have the same twelve signs ruling over areas of our birth chart. However, the beauty of astrology is, the planets and signs we all have, are arranged according to your individual time of birth, no two charts are the same. Unless, you are a twin, even then there could be slight changes. The transits of planets will impact us all differently depending on where the sign ruling the transit (in this case Gemini) rules in your chart. Check your chart around the edge for Gemini’s symbol, or have an astrologer check it if you would like a personal deeper reading.
This message from the Universe is from an Earth’s perspective where we are, it’s a snap shot of the sky from where I am here behind my laptop in Europe writing, and where you are reading this.
At the time of the new Moon on the 3rd June, at 12 degrees into Gemini the Sun will conjunct ( unison energy, working together) with the Moon in the 10th house. ( The yellow and grey symbols). This is the house of our direction, fame, life’s calling, career, status, how others see us, relationships with parents and hard work. The house that is ruled by the Sun sign with a very hard working reputation -Capricorn. The Sun’s energy of growth, blessings, vitality also the ego is working well with the Moon’s emotional energy in the area of life that points overall to ‘where the hell are you going?’ Our direction. Emotionally, you may be feeling good about your direction as we start the week. Venus’ energy of love, beauty and connection to the heart’s desire is also in the 10th house also, ( the purple symbol), under the Sun sign she rules, Taurus. Her energy along with Taurus is influencing building, stability, foundations ( Taurus’ ruler ship in life) and her energy of connection, all around our ‘direction, calling, career, reputation’.
These positive energies are also semi-sextile ( slight good harmony) with Mars ( red symbol) the planet of war, determination, ambition, sexual energy, aggression over in the 11th house. The house of hopes, dreams, friendships, justice, social circles ruled by Aquarius.
- Where are you heading (10th house energy) with your career? Fame?Ambition?- The Sun, Moon and Venus have your back.
- They are working slightly with Mars’ energy of determination in the house of hopes and dreams, so it’s time to work, work, work, work work as Rhianna would say! On your desires!
- Lastly, Gemini is ruling over the transit, with Gemini’s energy of excellent communication, thinking, social skills, multi-tasking they are the third house rulers giving us a push! You could be on point with your mental energy, or thoughts over direction.
If you are a Gemini, you really are blessed right now with this energy resonating especially around you, and your ruling planet Mercury also under your influence.If you are not a Gemini, like I said this aspects could still be felt by you and everyone else too, depending on where Gemini rules.
That’s not all…
- Mercury ( the blue symbol) is conjunct ( working in unison) to the cusp of the 11th house, this means his energy can also be felt greatly in the 11th house of hopes and dreams. Mercury is the ruler of communications, short distance travel, thinking, learning, and planning.
What about love? Sex and dating?
Let’s take a deeper look at that, Venus is making some very interesting aspects with the 5th house of romance, dating, sex, children, creativity, risk-taking, and how we have fun. This is the house that Leo rules. She is in the 10th house, and is trine ( the most harmonious energy you can have), with Saturn and Pluto over in the 5th house. ( The yellow and brown symbols). This can be interpreted in two ways . Both Saturn and Pluto are in retrograde and you could be feeling ‘held back’ or ‘ going back to something’ in life also in the 5th house. The positive energy with Venus could ease this ( just for a while at least.)
- Harmony with any challenges ( Saturn) or transformations ( Pluto) you may be experiencing in your love and dating life, or what your heart desires. As in, if things were not heading in the direction you wanted, as Venus is in the house of direction and hard work, working with Saturn and Pluto in the house of love and sex.
- Harmony, with creative challenges ( Saturn) or transformations ( Pluto) you may have been experiencing, as the positive energy from Venus is working with the 5th house, which covers creativity and fun. Now things may go in the direction you hope for, with Venus in the house of direction.
Either way, Saturn and Venus trine is total balance! As one is restriction ( Saturn) the other is expansion ( Venus) both in a positive aspect. Saturn is a very very very important planet ( for me) as an astrologer, I wish that people would see past his reputation of ‘ hard work and challenge’-. If you understand him, especially in relation to your own birth chart, people you will be enlightened. Read more in Understanding Saturn Retrograde in a Birth Chart + His Lessons
How long will this good energy last?
Well Gemini’s energy will be with us for about a month as the Sun is there, and it’s ‘Gemini season’, also a new Moon or any Moon phase lasts about 7-8 days so it could be a very positive week, as long as all planets involved keep their positive aspects as they shift. Venus is fast moving, she will depart soon, the Moon only spends 2.5 days in a sign so she will move on by mid-week into Cancer and form different energy as we move through the week.Venus will also be moving forward too and as long as she keeps her positive aspects, we could all have a wonderful start to the week, and new Moon in Gemini.
Happy new Moon, welcome to June!
So tell me
How does this resonate? Are you experiencing a focus on your career and direction? What about your love life have there been struggles or are you glad to hear there could be some nice easy energy there? Or if you are a creative, have you had ‘a block’ and feel ready to move forward?
Let me know what’s going on for you in any area! I love to hear your news. And if you would like your free daily horoscope emailed to you each week, sign up here.
If you’d love to learn astrology check out Best Books To Learn Astrology- My Top Choice
Love and light! Have a brilliant week.